1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

VIP Payment page not working?

Discussion in 'Site Bugs' started by Reck, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Reck

Reck Very New Member Member

Jan 31, 2015
    I'm trying to purchase VIP, but the link provided to the purchase, requires me to login, and it's a different site. I try to register, but the register page isn't there..

2. Admin Post
    viruslover

viruslover Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

Jan 29, 2012
    Male
    CrackingFire
    Google
    You can login with your crackingfire.net login ...... please try that.

3. Reck

Reck Very New Member Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Ah.. Strange, I'm positive that I tried that last night, it worked now though! I've ordered the VIP, and can't wait to see the benefits in action :D

4. Ryuken

Ryuken New Member Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I would like to do the same, renew my VIP subscription been a while since it ran out and I want to renew it again since I miss that section so much heh please put up the payment site so I can renew would be appreciated