1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

THIS SITE DISAPPOINTS - Largy

Discussion in 'Vip Testimonials' started by largy, Aug 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. largy

largy New Member VIP / Premium User

May 25, 2013
    I have not seen much activity from this site in the past month - very few requested password sites are actually completed and the sites on offer as a VIP member are very common and over-subscribed - meaning that they seldom work.
    I am a very disappointed customer and will NOT be renewing my VIP subscription here!
    There are better sites out there - just Google

Largy

Ryuken likes this.
  2. Admin Post
    viruslover

viruslover Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

Jan 29, 2012
    Male
    CrackingFire
    Google
    I am really sorry to listen these words from, give me some time I will make it right. Once I make it right you only will give nice feedback in this reply. I assure you that.

3. xxx360

xxx360 New Member VIP / Premium User

Sep 30, 2015
    Yah the vip req is dead