1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

Sentry MBA - Make every config proxyless

Discussion in 'Cracking Tutorials' started by Alphapac, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Alphapac

Alphapac Very New Member Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Proxyless Configs

This is a quick guide on how to make 99% of configs for Sentry MBA proxyless... Meaning you do not need proxies for the configs that say you need them.

What you will need:
    1. A personal or cracked HMA VPN(Hide my ass VPN) Account.
    2. Sentry MBA
    3. A config which requires proxies
    4. Common Sense.

Part 1(Setting up HMA):
    Once you have opened your HMA(Hide my Ass) VPN, you should navigate to the navigation menu on the left and select "IP Address Settings".
    [​IMG]

Once you have navigated to this section of HMA(Hide my ass VPN) You should read the information to the right so you understand what is going.

Check the box that states "Randomly Change IP Address Every:". Once you have done this, set the minutes to "0" and seconds to "30". This means that your IP within the VPN will be changing every 30 seconds. This is enough time to fit in 20+ account crack attempts with a single VPN IP before it changes to the next.
    [​IMG]

Part 2(Loading Sentry MBA):
    Now that you have HMA ready to go, all you need to do is load a config into Sentry MBA and set it so it doesn't run on proxies. In the example below I am using my custom Dominos config which requires proxies heavily.

Simply open up Sentry MBA and load your config by pressing "Load Settings from Snapshot".
    [​IMG]

Once you have done this, on the left under "Settings" click on "Proxy settings". Once you have done this you should head to the bottom of that page and tick the box that states "Do not use proxies" This will force your config to run without proxies. You're doing this because you are using a switching IP on a VPN rather than proxies.
    [​IMG]

Enjoy

Note: This tutorial was written by "Luit from www.cracknation. net". If you notice that this has been posted on another community, please let them know where it originally come from.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Wizard2015 and __HiTMaN like this.
  2. Admin Post
    viruslover

viruslover Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

Jan 29, 2012
    Male
    CrackingFire
    Google
    Nice tutorial, But i use the same method when i am ddos, or doing some website scanning.I think most people knows about this.

3. Wizard2015

Wizard2015 Very New Member Member

Nov 20, 2017
    Male
    veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice