1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

.reg file program (?)

Discussion in 'Cracking Support Area' started by gio24, Feb 19, 2018.

1. gio24

gio24 Very New Member Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    Hi, can a program that needs a .reg file to work be cracked? If yes, how? I'm very curious of this, so if someone knows if there is a tutorial for this, please let me know...thank you

2. psbittu

psbittu Very New Member Member

Feb 19, 2018
    it depends of application

3. gio24

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    Thank you for your reply. The software I was talking about was an ex4 decompiler of 2016. In these days I found the same of 2017 that doesn't require a reg file, but two labels to be activated. Do you know how to crack it?

PS. Software link below (I don't know how to attach the file directly here...) I scanned it with Bitdefender 2018 and I ran it...no problem.

4. psbittu

psbittu Very New Member Member

Feb 19, 2018
    ok wait till i get something its in visual basics written

5. gio24

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    Ok. thank you