1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

Need Crack Hompath Wildfire Software

Discussion in 'Cracking Support Area' started by Crackpayerxl, Dec 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Crackpayerxl

Crackpayerxl Very New Member Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Male
    Hompath Wildfire / Zomeo. :- its an pc application which runs via hasp dongle ( sentinel dongle) i got the setup file and during installation i took the Unique Key and activation key but unfortunately its no use as the program requires hasp dongle during startup.
    I recieved an early Hompath 8 Crack version which no longer runs on windows 7 or 10. The old version also required hasp dongle but somehow i managed to get a crack version of it.

Things i can provide :-
    1) Full Setup File of New homoath Wildfire
    2) Unique Key + Activation key
    3) Old Cracked version of Hompath 8

Need The crack madly its for common people because if it gets cracked lots of poor honest doctors will able to treat their patients more perfectly
    Please reply if able to help

2. ijaz

ijaz Very New Member Member

May 4, 2017
    Male
    how can i get ?