1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

Help to Crack a Program for Newbie

Discussion in 'Cracking Support Area' started by tickcoi, Oct 3, 2017.

1. tickcoi

tickcoi Very New Member Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Female
    hi all,
    (sr my bad english!)
    i'm a newbie in IT section, (i'm a chef, and bad english), i try to crack this program (only 5mb setup ), but don't know about C# languages (also code), i try search on google and some tut, try use some soft to crack like: Reflector, dnSpy,SimpleAssemblyExplorer, OLLYDBG

now i use dnSpy (i can't open this soft with OLLYDBG, maybe it be protected)

first, i try crack this program by go in FormRegister (on assembly explorer) but can't success

and i see some thing in this FormRegister, try crack by Fiddler web debugger. i use fiddler to response this text :" 2|123|123|123||||1045|Utimate,2019-10-18" (some time i replace "Utimate,2019-10-18" with "Utimate,Vinh viá»…n") when active and get popup soft have been actived and restart, but seem like hasn't a right key so when restart, soft ask active again, can't success

next, i go to FormMain-->OnLoaded; change IL intruction "if (DateTime.Today <= dateTime)" to "if (DateTime.Today != dateTime)"
    now i pass through screen request active when trial time out, but almost features still locked, i try many many times to change somethings else but not success too
    so, anyone can help me out this section, pls? guide me something, some signs to crack all features. you can tell me right here or my email:phamvanthich1990@gmail.com, pls.

tks all!
    here the links:

or

2. tickcoi

tickcoi Very New Member Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Female
    done.............. pls delete topic pls!