1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

Give your opinion about the new Crackingfire

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestion' started by matis24, Apr 26, 2016.

1. matis24

matis24 Very New Member Member

Apr 19, 2016
    none
    Hi everyone

What do you think of the new Crackingfire?
    For me the forum has become clearer and more practical
    like me, share your opinion and your suggestion to make it better Forum, which for me is one of the best on the net

viruslover likes this.
  2. Admin Post
    viruslover

viruslover Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

Jan 29, 2012
    Male
    CrackingFire
    Google
    Actually i should ask the question, But you asked. Nice :) ...

3. matis24

matis24 Very New Member Member

Apr 19, 2016
    none
    I just want to help make this forum a good forum because for me he is one of the best;;;and thank you for your message

4. stabiloboss

stabiloboss New Member Member

Mar 19, 2013
    a big improvement - I think you have to try and be a bit different and this is a good start - there used to be a site called "friends in the net" and it was like a club where everyone give something even if you were not a cracker - it was almost exclusive you could not get away with xxxxx for a reply - the credit system is very good ..kudos to you all

viruslover likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    viruslover

viruslover Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

Jan 29, 2012
    Male
    CrackingFire
    Google
    Nice idea we also consider this will recruit some member who are going to contribute in general things .Will implement this soon.

6. Skycat

Skycat New Member Member

Jan 7, 2016
    USA
    I too was a member of that site. Wonder what ever happened to it and KnightPirate? That was a really good site and I see this one can be just as good.
    This layout is better than the old one but I have noticed that when I go to report a post as having dead accounts/passwords, the window that pops up is a black background and it's really hard to see what your typing. Any way to change that window background to white or the letters we type to white?

One other thing I don't understand is once a post has been reported as dead (in the Free Premium Accounts), I still see that post hanging on for awhile. I thought they should go away to a dead file place or something.

viruslover likes this.
  7. stabiloboss

stabiloboss New Member Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Hi Skycat - happy days !!
    That's the rubs most of us are not crackers but we can all give something to maker a forum great - what I feel works is the point system ( me for example am after a "yanks.com" pass) now if I come here tomorrow and there is one on offer - I have 10 points in my account but the crackers wants 20 pointto see the pass - I would be gutted !! you get my point !

8. Andmanymore

Andmanymore New Member Member

Nov 10, 2016
    Yeah, agreed! Everyone should contribute in their own way, IMO the only way a
    community can really become reliable...