1. We are looking for crackers, If you are interested in contributing the community apply now . https://crackingfire.net/forums/applications-information.5/
  2. How to secure yourself and understand what do exitsts. Learn more... (Recomended to read)
  3. Now accepting bitcoin as payment --> Click here to buy VIP using Bitcoin
  4. If you are interested in contribution to our community even non technical post an application . Click here to Learn more
  5. Regular members need to contribute to forum by posting threads in order to view the threads.For every thread you will get Fires(credits).
Giga RDP!

Educate Your self ! Learn what does not exits and what exists

Discussion in 'Hacking Tutorials' started by viruslover, May 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Admin Post
    viruslover

viruslover Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

Jan 29, 2012
    Male
    CrackingFire
    Google
    Hi, I just want to know our members are not get hacked by any one, So i am just making this thread to give some clarification to our fellow mates.

• No credits generators are true, It means there is no tool exists to generate credits or tokens of any site until they find some bug or have access to the server, most probably they are not exist.
    • You can't hack a fb,twitter or any other site login with a single click , those are all fake tools.
    • You may find account generators some are real(When you click generate they just popout the account which are already saved in the code or from database) some are fake so becareful before you download them.
    • There is no facebook, twitter etc hacking programs, all do exist are keyloggers, rats(Remote administrative tools) etc.
    • You can't hack password with just an email address.If any one say that is not true.

How to Be safe!
    • Use vmware and install some Windows which you like, you can find key from google.(Recomended)
    • Use sandboxie
    • Use good antivirus and firewall.

Dont trust any tool ! Until you get it from a trusted source or from a trusted person!

If i missed some points or if i am wrong let me know as i dont know everything like others lol !

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    albo187, dabok03, rutio and 7 others like this.
  2. sweetal009

sweetal009 Very New Member Member

Feb 20, 2017
    Much appreciated - great site for sure

ginnane1974 likes this.
  3. kingmirpur

kingmirpur Very New Member Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    nice admin and thanks for advice

ginnane1974 and BOOGYMAN like this.
  4. raxter

raxter Very New Member Member

Jul 30, 2014
    I remember name viruslover on a different version of this site in earlier 2016.

ginnane1974 likes this.
  5. BOOGYMAN

BOOGYMAN Very New Member Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Management
    Ohio US
    Thanks

ginnane1974 likes this.
  6. BOOGYMAN

BOOGYMAN Very New Member Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Management
    Ohio US
    It won't happen again.

7. crack3r5952

crack3r5952 Very New Member Member

May 1, 2017
    Male
    Thanks for the tips

8. inkbird

inkbird Very New Member Member

May 13, 2017
    Ah yes... The old 'Facebook Hacker' tool for sale that "cracks any account" and promises to be better then all the rest. And for only $15 for a lifetime license.... Bargain!!

Unfortunately I was one of the ones that learned the hard way when I first started.
    Its good to see a forum that wont put up with that sort of crap.

Good work mate